Monday, February 9, 2009

Quick FABULOUS Fixes

I have to stay Fly (cute, alluring, Nikki-ish) lol. But like many busy people Convenience is ALWAYS the Better Option! So Here are some NIKKI approved Quick fixes, so you can stay Fab and still have time to everything else!

Crest White Strips


These things WORK, I had a big party for my 25th so I had to have super bright teeth and it only took 1 week for me to have a brand new smile. My teeth were super white. I love these things! Make sure you whiten your teeth no more than 2xs a year, and start with strong teeth, i.e brush and floss regularly. I paid about 29$ dollars, not bad cause the results last forever and guess what, it only takes 30min a day for 7 days...That sitting through a reality show on VH1.

Squat Jumps & Push-ups
2 of the best exercises you can do to see fast results. Take this from a cute personal trainer, lol. Make sure you google the proper form to do these! After that get started and dedicate about 15-20min a day to maintain or better your build. The push ups shape your upper body and the squats take care of the lower, not to mention the cardio involved in the jumps...that handles the fat burning and heart training part. Try it, you wont be disappointed :)



Okay that's it for now, I had a long busy day...lol. Try these out though and let me know how it goes! Healthy Kisses♥

3 comments:

ohlalaitsamd said...

I can NOT do a push up for my life and it's funny bc I just started yest. to train my self w/ them before I even read this post..and I HATE squats but I do want a perkier but so I'm gonna try this everyday..thnx

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Lol, your welcome! and Im gonna post on how to do modified pushups since the normal ones are too hard to start with! lol.
And yes the squat jumps with perk the rump!

Anonymous said...

FABULOSITY!!! was such a GREAT BOOK!! :-)