Wednesday, February 4, 2009

~Long Hair DO CARE♥~

I'm on a Mission to Long and Healthy Hair! Would you like to join me?
Okay, so around October of 2008 I noticed my Once, long and lustrous hair looking broken, limp and thinner :( So I googled "Black Haircare" and I discovered a whole new world of Black Hair Care on the net! Since that day, my hair has flourished (with the exception of some minor setbacks :) I'm talking MAJOR improvements were made in my hair after following some of the advice from these hair sites. My two favorites are
http://hairlicious.blogspot.com/ and http://keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com/ These ladies along with their Huge following give the Do's and Don'ts on excellent haircare!



Here is my progress so far!

8 comments:

LenaBadAzz said...

your hair is coming along great!! I wanna get this on this misson also but I have a weave addiction..lol im gonna start taking the 12 steps!!

Anonymous said...

I took those pics...

Anonymous said...

Your hair is beautiful! Thanks so much for subscribing to my blog. Your layout is amazing. Very pretty! =) I will follow u as well.

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thankyou Tam!! Great to have a new blogging buddy!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

MsMoniMar22, lol. I went through a weave faze too, they are Beautiful! We can work on those 12 steps together:)

Hippoleetoe said...

wow! I can really see the diff,,GL with it!

ohlalaitsamd said...

ur hair looks really good..I chopped off 4 inches of hair due to damage and wanting a change now im trying to grow it back..what are the 12 steps?..

p.s~ur gawgeous..lol

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thanks Hippo Lee Toe! And I do a post on the hair steps to growing healthy hair Ohlalaitsamd!