Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In Love and LOVING IT♥

I hope EVERYONE enjoyed their Valentine's Day this year. I hope you ALL celebrated LOVE whether it was with yourself, your family, a friend, or your Sweetie♥.
I would have to say that my V-Day was BEAUTIFUL! My Boyfriend is truly a sweetheart and I'm happy have him in my life. :)
He makes me LAUGH sooooo much and he always does and says little sweet things to me.
I could go on and on but I won't....but that's just how great he makes me feel...
I touched on the Topic of Love being Healthy below and I encourage everyone to read it. Its corky and cute but VERY TRUE as well. Now I also realize that Love can be a roller coaster at times, it can be confusing as well...ESPECIALLY when your new to it.. So here are some quick tips to avoiding the not so pretty side of Love.
1.) Confidence is key before falling in Love
2.) Love is not easy without trust, in fact, its a disaster
3.) Prayer helps to heal relationship and can easily guide you to make good decisions
4.) Know when to let someone go....if its meant to be, it will be
5.) No human is Perfect, therefore No human Love is perfect; however it should be Great.
6.) Forgiving someone you Love is APART of Love, but so is Learning, Growing, and Not Repeating Mistakes.
7.) KNOW the difference between Lust, Infatuation, and Love.
8.) Being in Love should make your Life better, not worst.
9.) Don't allow outside negativity (especially haters) to affect your relationship
10.) and Last but not least Know that Love takes time to Grow, Don't rush something so Beautiful because when it comes it should last FOREVER ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is so sweet. thanks for the good advice. :)

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Your Welcome!