Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To B or not To B...Hint B is for BOYFRIEND!!!

Here are some Quick Reminders on what it should be like when you have a BOYFRIEND♥ (Grab the Check List!)
I dedicate this to any one who may skeptical on whether their relationship is the "real deal" or not.
1. You have an instant Best Friend & You can open up and talk about almost anything.
2. He calls or sees you daily.
3. He makes you laugh/smile (ALOT)
4. He effortlessly compliments you.
5. He remembers your Birthday! and all special occasions.
6. You've met his family and friends.
7. He's taken you on a date which soon becomes dates.
8. He asks "What's Wrong" if your acting upset.
9. He leaves you a voicemail every now and then when you don't pick-up
10. He's Protective or shows some signs of it.
11. He shows interest in your life, family, career and daily activities. for example "How was your day today?" "How's the Family?"
12. He looks at you and smiles.
13. He won't allow people to talk bad about you.
14. He's (Faithful, Honest, for the most part :), and willingly shares info about his life with you.
These are just some sure tell signs that your B is really your Boyfriend! Feel free to add to the list in my comment box and I'll post it!
Kisses

5 comments:

Hippoleetoe said...

A lot of these seem obvious BUT its always nice to see them laid out ..

Hippoleetoe said...

I hope you don't mind but I reposted it on my blog ..
Please let me know if you would like me to take it down !

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Nope, your good Hippoleetoe, just give me props, lol.

Licklemslady said...

yup! my other half goes above and beyond that...feels so great to be with a GROWN MAN! :)

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

I know it does Licklemslady!