Monday, April 20, 2009

Beautiful Girl

"Beauty?? Let me tell you something - Being thought of as 'A Beautiful Woman' has spared me nothing in life. No heartache, no trouble. Love has been difficult. Outer Beauty is essentially meaningless and it is always transitory."
~Halle Berry


"I always loved the attention of being that "Beautiful Girl"....now I realize all the harm that comes with it, in this not so Beautiful world.
I've kissed many guys, fell in Love hundreds of times....had enough boy meets girl experiences to create a million rhymes. Some of them were cute, some straight up fine....some that didn't last, some out there still wishing they were mine.
Sometimes I wouldn't change a thing, other times, I would change it all......at least now I have a story to tell, that Beautiful Girls too often are prone to fall.....and it takes our strength, not our looks to brush the dirt off, and stand back up Tall.♥ "
~Excerpt from My BCS Bloggie♥ "Beautiful Girl"


♥BEAUTY STARTS WITHIN AND WORKS IT'S WAY OUT.
JUST A LITTLE POST FOR ALL YOU BEAUTIES!
KEEP TRUE BEAUTY ALIVE♥

kISSES nIKKI :)


"we think just because someone is beautiful they got it all ...
you never really know whats going on in ppls heads or lives actually."
-Gor(Jess)

2 comments:

gor(jess). said...

thats a very true statement .....we think just because someone is beautiful they got it all ...you never really know whats going on in ppls heads or lives actually.

theres so much more then outer beauty

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thanx GorJess for the input, its so true! I'm gonna quote you on this post.