Friday, April 3, 2009

BUTT Lift Anyone? ♥

Okay, I had to be a little extra with the title! But honestly it's time to LIFT and SHAPE and TONE those BUTTS so they will look lovely in Swimwear!!!
My Butt is currently SORE due to one of my FAVORITE Butt lifting, Thigh Shaping Exercises... P.S♥ It works!


THE LUNGE.
Starting Position
Stand with legs slightly apart and a dumbbell in each hand, palms facing in, arms to your sides.
Action
INHALE: Take a big step forward, keeping upper body as straight as possible. Lunge until the front thigh is parallel to the floor and the back knee approaches the floor. EXHALE: Push off and return back to the starting position to complete one rep. Complete all reps on this side and then switch.
Special Instructions
Make sure forward knee does not cross past the line of the toes.
Muscles Worked: Quads, Glutes
Information Provided By: SparkPeople.com

2 comments:

Hippoleetoe said...

Ahhh lol
I have a love hate relationship with these. lol

I love them 'cause it is truly a great work out but hate them because ... it hurts :/ hahaha

Thanks for the reminder.. I need to start hitting these hard again!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

I know Hippoleetoe they HURT, but they are worth it.