Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well I Co-Washed....♥

& I LOVED IT!
I thought I would never love this. But yesterday was a different story. Here is what I did:
1. Applied Aussie Moist Conditioner to Dry Hair. Focusing on roots first, then hair, and ends.
2. Showered up allowing steam to assist in the moisturizing process.
3. Massaged Scalp & Hair with finger tips.
4. Rinsed with cool water.
5. Pat dried with towel until damp
6. Applied Herbal essence LTR leave-in/split in protector & Coconut oil.
7. Put hair in 4 Twist ( Not too keen on braiding).
8. Applied Jamaican black castor oil to ends
9. Put my satin scarf on my edges to lay my hair down and VOILA!
10. This morning I took off the scarf, untwisted hair and applied coconut oil.
My hair looks NICE, feels SOFT, & smells DELICIOUS.
This will hold me down until relaxer day!
READ MORE ON CO-WASHING! :
♥Traycee's REASONS TO START♥

Kisses

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

co-washing saved my hair girl! Thabks for the post.

Licklemslady said...

yea ive been co-washing for a month. i enjoy it so much more than when i shampoo. shampoo makes ur hair feel so coarse n nappy even if it isnt. the co washing just makes you appreciate your wet texture and the softness. if i could leave in conditioner 24/7 n wear my hair wet i would. cant picture u with a braidout though lol

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

lol, I would call it more of a twist out! Most my hair was flat due to my tight scarf and the bottom was loose and wavy. It was cute, but nothing I would go on a date with! lol

Nesha said...

Girl! your blog site is the bomb, thanks for visiting my page, I will definately be visiting yours more often.