Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nourished Hair.....HAIR I Come♥

I'm really excited today! :) I just purchased a bottle of GNC's Ultra Nourish-Hair Vitamins :)!
I've been wanting to take my haircare journey to the next level, so after LOTS of Research & Review reading, I decided to go with this GNC Pic. There were so many different Hair Supplements out there, but I always go for the most Official looking and well-known Brand. I also DIDN'T want to go that whole "take a biotin, take a MSM, and...Take a multi-vitamin" route; I Like to live a life of Convenience ♥ Besides...This Vitamin has everything I need and More.
I got the 2 month supply, So in 2 months I will DEFinitely post an update!
If you have ever taken these Vitamins or any other hair vitamins, DO SHARE♥
Here's some more info: A specialized formula featuring 23 ingredients that include: Biotin (1200 mcg) - Biotin is beneficial for supporting healthy hair because it may help with normal cell growth.
MSM- a natural source of organic sulfur that is an essential component of collagen.
Silica- found in connective tissue and collagen.
This enhanced formula also includes amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein along with antioxidants that help to protect against harmful free radicals that can promote cell aging.

Check it out:http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133888

3 comments:

ohlalaitsamd said...

i did a post on this a couple of weeks ago..i love it..i especially noticed a change when I didn't put any heat on my hair for about a month but that's really hard for me not to blow my hair out..good luck

♥ Nikki ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thanks Ohlaitsamd! You've made me even more excited. I'm going to read your post now.