Friday, March 27, 2009

Tag-You-Tiful♥


I was tagged! Thanks to the Fab-Never Drab HippoLeeToe
"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant. When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including blogger who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
My 10 Things

1. I believe that I am Gorgeous
2. I'm going to Vegas for Memorial Day! Yaay
3. My fav Gum is Orbit Maui Melon Mint! Its my signature Kiss Taste. lol
4. I'm a HairCare FANATIC!
5. I'm super finicky when it comes to food.
6. I was Born in Raised in Washington D.C! (N.E Honey)
7. I Love the Number 7
8. My Boyfriend is so Cute!
9. I've had a "private" blog for 5yrs! and I still post every now&then (rookies)
10. My Ideal Day: Ice Cream, Loved ones, and a Beach

PeACE & KISSES
I'm Tagging Any Blogger Who Wants To Do It, lol.
Just Say Nikki Thought You were Tag-You-Tiful
Adios!

No comments: