Friday, March 6, 2009

African American Relaxed Hair Care? I'M THERE....♥

Yaaaay, It's hair night tonight! I STAY excited because I learn so many NEW things each week! This week I have added GNC Nourish-Hair supplements to my daily intake and I've also purchased and installed a filter to my shower head that REMOVES 75% of Chlorine and other impurities!
I knew I had BAD water because Im so close to the city (D.C Stand Up!) and after reading the reviews of softer healthier hair on Home Depot's website I was set on buying it! Even better it was only 19.85!
Here are the links on water and hair as well as the filter I bought:

I've also been keeping my hair VERY moisturized with Coconut and Avocado oil. My FAVORITE deep conditioner these days is the Redken Smooth Down Butter & Coconut oil...Only down side is that the Redken comes in such a little bottle!! So who knows how long this Love will last :).

Have A Happy Hair Day Everyone!!!! ♥ KISSES♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol @ DC STAND UP!! You’re a trip but that shower head is GREAT I highly recommend IT! :-)