Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Unhappy Hair :(

My Hair is not at it's best right now...Why?? Because I had the CUTEST hair weave in for a couple weeks and the braids that I had in underneath were pretty tight/dry. I now realize why alot of people that wear weaves still don't have long and or healthy hair. "Out of sight-don't see the fright" hair is not the answer! I think a cute weave every now and then is great when the hair is healthy, well-condition, and the braids are not tight...(p.s- I don't use any sort of yarn or glue. Quick weaves only!!) Yet and still my hair was in no condition to be left alone for 2 weeks.

I need Protein! I need Clarifying! I needed a great Conditioner! I need it all right now. So there is nothing to it but to do it :)
Tomorrow Nights Regimen:
Wash with HairOne- Pat dry
Apply Aphogee Protein Treatment- Allow to dry
Rinse and Apply Aphogee Balancing conditioner- 3 min
Rinse and Apply Matrix Conditioning Balm- DC for 30 min
Rinse, Detangle, Apply Leave-ins, Airdry.
Finger Pin curl with natural coconut oil
Time- 1hr 30min
(I'll clarify next week and will began doing so once a month :)


HAPPY HAIR = HAPPY ME
Kisses Nikki♥

3 comments:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that bunny is too cute! Is that the hare?(hair) lol

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Yep, it was too cute to resist!