Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Moving On UP♥ !

The Fabulous KABUKI QUEEN nominated My Blog for the Interesting Blog Award
I'm stoked, lol. This is Healthy Kisses' First Award and I've also reached 100 Followers all in the same day! You guys are GREAT I'm just doing what I L♥VE to do so I couldn't be happier that you guys enjoy it! KISSES!

I want to Nominate
Amor Vincit Omnia I'm always in for a good read when I visit her blog! She's a sweetheart too!
A Dolls LifeNot only is her blog ADORABLE, but so are her post.
Luxuriously Hairtastic Her and I are on a serious Hair growth mission, so I luv her post!

Don't Forget The rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

8 comments:

My-My said...

congrats! Your blogs are always worth reading and inspiring.

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thank you My-My!!

Loves Harmony said...

Congrats! I come to ur blod everyday.... I just love it!

MsRitaJanay said...

Thanks for the nomination hun!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Aww, you guys make me Blush, lol. Thanks Loves Harmony i'll keep the post comin! & ur welcome MsRita!

gor(jess). said...

aww thanks hunny bunches :)

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!!! Was this passed onto you or did you create the "blog award" idea yourself. Either way, it's pretty cool. Nice way to share blogs! I love it!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Your welcome gorjess! & This was passed to me Khalia :) It is a great idea however. Thanks for stopping by sweetie!