Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Moving On UP♥ !

The Fabulous KABUKI QUEEN nominated My Blog for the Interesting Blog Award ♥
I'm stoked, lol. This is Healthy Kisses' First Award and I've also reached 100 Followers all in the same day! You guys are GREAT ♥ I'm just doing what I L♥VE to do so I couldn't be happier that you guys enjoy it! KISSES!

I want to Nominate
Amor Vincit Omnia ♥ I'm always in for a good read when I visit her blog! She's a sweetheart too!
A Dolls Life♥Not only is her blog ADORABLE, but so are her post.
Luxuriously Hairtastic♥ Her and I are on a serious Hair growth mission, so I luv her post!

Don't Forget The rules:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs that you've newly discovered.
Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

8 comments:

My-My said...

congrats! Your blogs are always worth reading and inspiring.

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thank you My-My!!

Loves Harmony said...

Congrats! I come to ur blod everyday.... I just love it!

MsRitaJanay said...

Thanks for the nomination hun!!!!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Aww, you guys make me Blush, lol. Thanks Loves Harmony i'll keep the post comin! & ur welcome MsRita!

gor(jess). said...

aww thanks hunny bunches :)

Unknown said...

What a fun idea!!! Was this passed onto you or did you create the "blog award" idea yourself. Either way, it's pretty cool. Nice way to share blogs! I love it!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Your welcome gorjess! & This was passed to me Khalia :) It is a great idea however. Thanks for stopping by sweetie!