Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THICKER THAN WATER

My family, all gathered together yesterday to celebrate my Aunt's Life. The feeling of Love was almost overwhelming! So many hugs, smiles, and kisses. I couldn't of been in a warmer more loving place. I looked to the left, to the right, in front of me and behind me and there they so lovingly were, My Family.
I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich.
~Dan Wilcox
The great gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you.
~Kendall Hailey
I Love my family more than words can say and the best thing about this Love is that they Love me the same way.
~Nikki (Me)

I Love You Aunt Cookie, Until We Meet Again ♥

2 comments:

MsRitaJanay said...

thats great that you have such a connection with youre family! they keep you strong and in the right direction...always hold em close to your heart :)

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thankyou Ladies :)