Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm Famous


People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing.. that’s why we recommend it daily.”
– Zig Ziglar

I'm over the hype. All I have to say to the copy cats and wannabes is Look up to Greatness and not the guy with saggy pants that yells vulgarities or the half naked gyrating woman that sales more sex than talent....Don't fall victim to the glitz and glam that these beast paint all over themselves to hide how ugly they truly are.....

IN MY WORLD I'M FAMOUS. The life I live is a never ending display of my talent. I don't sell out or fake. My fans are my Loved ones and My payments are Blessings. I'M RICH ♥; And if anything, most of these so called celebs should be looking up to me, lol.

Peace & Love Nikki :)
pic by sandra suy...love her work!

8 comments:

CHINA MADONYA said...

I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER, WISH MORE PEOPLE THOUGHT THIS WAY..

the.kisser said...

that was great!
.kisses.

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

great post...i wish everyone could get this!

Amanda A. Ebokosia said...

Yes, I agree- you stressed you points perfectly!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thankyou ladies! I'm glad I'm not alone on this. Society is just becoming a joke.

LaQT/ Ty said...

Excellent!!!!!!

Farrah J said...

well said =D love it!!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thanx Cutie Pies!