Monday, November 9, 2009

Thanks For The LUV ♥

Fabulous Blogger's The Kisser and Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder granted me the Kreative Blogger and Honest Scrap awards!
I'm glad there are other great Bloggers who appreciate me!
7 Interesting things about me
1. I Love My Job! Government benefits and pay mixed with Fitness, It's a Blessing.
2. Everyday I feel like I get Better, Brighter, and More Blessed.
3. I LOVE to uplift people, even if I'm feeling down.
4. If I have a girl in the future I'm going to name her Skye ♥
5. My current goal is to write 100 articles for ehow (my side hustle)
6. I finally feel like I have no fake/questionable people in my life.
7. I Thank the Good LORD every morning I wake up!
I would like to pass these awards on to :)
it'sok2bu*nique*- Luv her & her blog!
JOURNEE KAPRI- Just started checking her out. Beautiful Blog with Great Reads!

& Also to the Lovely Ladies that gave these awards to me.
Thank you!
Kisses♥ NIKKI :)

3 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

thank you so much...you made my day!!!

xoxo

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

Thanks Nikki for the award!!!!

Sylvia said...

well deserved!