Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I ♥ Mane 'n Tail Detangler!

I've been moisturizing nightly with this and my hair has been super soft and tamed. I had to write about how great this product is so that I could possibly help someone with hair like me :). My hair is relaxed and fine. I'm about a 4a in texture and my hair tends to be dry and fragile when I neglect it. I simply spritz this throughout my hair, lightly comb it through with my Jilbere shower comb, seal in the moisture with natural Jojoba oil, then I put on my satin scarf. Its only 3.99 and last me for 2 months. I only air-dry my hair, so the moisture is no biggie to me, but my hair dries pretty smooth with this anyway.

Details from website below:
Our exclusive pH balanced formula is easy to use and immediately eliminates tangles and dry, split ends while adding additional conditioning benefits.
The solution for hard to comb hair
Exclusive pH balanced formula
Eliminates tangles & dry, split ends
Provides a rich luxurious shine
Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, PEG 7 Amodimethicone, Horsetail Leaf Extract, Chaparral Extract, Colts Foot Flower Extract, Horse Chestnut Seed Extract, Meadowsweet Flower Extract, Clover Flower Extract, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Trideceth-6

Enjoy & Healthy Kisses

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never seen this before in stores i might have to pick this up if i find it

great review :)

Kiaana08 said...

OMG, I have to look for this. At various times, like now for example, I rock my natural hair (no perm) and after I wash my hair, it get so tangled and it takes me hours to detangle it. Not only is it difficult to detangle, most times I find myself pulling out handfulls of my hair trying to do so. It is so hard for me to find a product that really suits my type of hair. So I will definitely look into this product and see if it works. Thanks :)