Saturday, April 10, 2010

GET NOTHING BUT THE BEST! ♥

Read the title and FEEL IT! I WANT, therefore I SEEK, therefore I HAVE, Nothing but the BEST!!! And I shall have it no other way for the rest of my life.
Now, Let me explain what my "BEST" is, because My "BEST" isn't everyone's, in fact it couldn't be more different than lots of people I've known.

My "BEST" doesn't cost money nor does it have to be loved by others, because its loved by ME and My BEST things in life are free. I see it and I immediately begin working toward it, seeking and courting it like a blooming romance destined to be forever. I Pray and I Admire it, faithful that I will receive WHATEVER I SO DESIRE because my BEST is Beautiful and it was created and meant just for ME to have.

The Best Love, laughs, friendships, family, goals, and moments in life are all I want and all I have now and forever.


Nothing is Better then the BEST, get it Ladies and Gents


Healthy Kisses :) Love Nikki

5 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

I get it Nikki...and i am striving towards it...the BEST!

btw love that pic:)

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

I know u are Nique! Ur doing big things.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! You're right I will continue to strive for what I want and that is the BEST!!! Good words Nikki!!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

THANKYOU ANONYMOUS!!!!!!! KEEP STRIVING SWEETIE.

Unknown said...

i'm a sucka for words of wisdom and motivation....you hit the BEST right on the point!