Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Seven♥

I would not be ME♥ if I didn't write something special on July 7th 2010.
I luv the number 7 so why not write 7 reasons why I am Happy on this Blessed day.

My Faith, and knowing that GOD guides me through this ever changing Life, strengthening me along the way. I feel complete in knowing Him, there is no greater Love.
My Mom & Sisters, My Girls no matter what. To be blessed with 3 strong women who love you unconditionally is a feeling that I will cherish forever.
My Fiance....My O My. What great feelings I feel just to think of him, lol. Talk about an amazing Man that I can't wait to Marry. He has such a good heart and he makes me feel like it beats for me :) .
My Career :) I Love my Job in the Health Fitness Field!!! I could not have chosen a better career for myself. Majoring in Exercise Science was the best decision for me because I get paid well for doing what I love, therefore I will never "work"....I just do great things.
I love that today is my Last Boyfriend/Girlfriend Anniversary with my Babycake. It's been two wonderful beautiful extraordinary years together and I feel great in knowing that next yr on this day we will already be married and on our way to Maui :)
I love that its so warm and sunny outside.
I love that today represents beauty to me in so many ways and it always will. Give it up for July guys. It's an amazing month and this is coming for a Girl born in January...just 7months prior.

Much Luv, and CELEBRATE LIFE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

May God continue to bless you:)

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

THANKYOU SO MUCH NIQUE! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS U TOO!!!

Urban Homeschoolers Of Columbus said...

Seven is an awesome number!!!! If I am not mistaken it represents completeness.