Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gone but Never FORGOTTEN♥


I have So many sweet memories and even sweeter are some of the long lost people that exist in them. You see the thing about us City Girls is that we don't just exist we LIVE♥...and with that Life comes ALOT of lessons to be learned and People along the way to help us learn them.
Those people leave imprints on us so deep that long after their gone, we still feel the fuzziness of the precious moments we shared with them.....laughing, crying, talking for hours, partying, and sharing......Life.
Today, I step into a New Life and not much is familiar yet, everything is so fresh and barely touched; So It's times like now when I'm chillin, late night, all alone, that I find comfort in remembering the Him's and the Her's that onced touched me mentally and/or physically whom are now distant memories. I wonder if they sometime think of me too......then again
I KNOW THEY DO.
We're all gone, but NEVER FORGOTTEN;)
dedicated to friendships that had to end, but will last forever
Luv, Nikki

4 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

great post!

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

AWWW, THANKS NIQUE:)

HipHopCulture said...

Great post, but i love ya blog its dope and great style to it. Check mine if ya can http://hiphop-movement.blogspot.com :)

Anonymous said...

Good memories are the best...good one!