Friday, July 31, 2009

♥WARNING!!!♥

No one is immune to facing a Hater!! Someone that will insult you or attempt to belittle and degrade you. You will come across fake friends and will face people that are jealous, rude, or that flat out dislike you because you are YOU.
SO REMEMBER THIS
Its okay to be PROUD OF WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE no matter what you go through in life. Never let negativity Stop you! Let it Motivate you to go Even Harder and to be EVEN Better and Bigger than Before! Shield your heart and mind with a layer of Strength through Prayer, SO IT WON’T MATTER WHEN THE STONES START COMING, BECAUSE YOUR PROTECTOR IS ALWAYS THERE!
We are Beautiful, We are Strong, and We cannot be defeated with words nor actions.
The pain from negativity’s rain will never last, in fact the encounter will end with your laugh... Because you will always end up on top with the ones that matter pushing you to NEVER STOP.

I can't let the dream killers, kill my self esteem, So I use My Confidence as a steam that power my Dreams, And My EGO
~Inspired by Kanye

Ihim

p.s. to any haters....I’m everything I want to be and more.

I was Blessed with a great path
And I promise I’m going to soar! I have Beauty, Intelligence, and Passion galore! Present me with ANY Challenge...and I'm Kicking down the Door! lol Peace :)
Nikki :)

6 comments:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

this spoke to me on so many different levels!...i enjoy your blog:)

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Aww Thanks Nique!! You commented before my final edits but I'm glad you still got the feel for it! :)

MEVISH said...

thank you for sharing your inspirational words babe :) x

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thanks GoldBeauty! ♥ Thanks for sharing your great post as well.

Vic from FB said...

You got haterz Nikki?! but your so sweet. :) I guess for every bad chiq there is a h8ter. Great post Ma, keep doin your thang.

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thanks Vic! and thats is true in deed sweetie.