Saturday, January 8, 2011

Just Me Being ME♥ on A Saturday Night

I'm staying POSITIVE no matter what nowadays. My car needs repairs that cost me a grip, 2 "friends" forgot to call me on my Birthday, and my Fiance is away at Drill being yelled at....but I'm still HAPPY, because I'm Blessed, and Life goes on.

Tonight I thought ALOT about the past and my future. My memories always make me smile and I can't wait to make more. This year is my time to Shine...again :)


Good Night Bloggers & Bloggetts
Hope you had a Fabulous Saturday Night!
Luv, Nikki♥

6 comments:

Prissy Mum said...

Awesome.I am working on consistently being a positive person. I just love coming to your blog because you are a big ball of sunshine. Pass some of those rays to me!!!

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

I can relate to the positive princess pic. I really need help in this area, but the more and more I speak it, it becomes exisistent.

Toni Tralala said...

AMEN to dwelling in positivity! :)

Unknown said...

cheers to that ive been working on being positive and not let insignificant things get me down its been working pretty good whenever i feel down about something i think of something good or watch a funny movie it doesn't take away my problem but it helps to keep me happy and positive that my problems are only temporary nothing last forever. LOvely post

http://unmarkedhabit.blogspot.com

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thank you ladies! I'm glad u guys can relate to this post in some way. Stay positive and keep your heads up.

From Broadway said...

that's a really pretty picture!