Friday, October 22, 2010

♥Always Stay True To Yourself !!!!!!!

I LOVE being unique. I think, feel, and act Different than the average person and I like that. I rather stand alone than in a crowd and I rather speak my mind than to remain quiet. I rather cry than hold back tears and I always choose to laugh, even if no one else is.
If you're not staying true to yourself, you're lying to yourself.
so Say what's REAL, and do what you FEEL.
the only consequence is that people will see you for who you really are;
and that's a good thing.......right?
Kisses ♥ Luv Nikki

6 comments:

Lamoi said...

devils advocate: what if the real you sucks? i mean like psychopathic, serial arsonist sucks?

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Angels advocate: Hey Lala, that's exactly why I posed the question at the end of my post. I wanted people to think about who they truly are and whether or not that was good or bad. If they discover that the real them does suck, they should keep it real and admit it, so that people could try to help them. Everyone has the potential to be better, especially with a little help.

Lamoi said...

i agree! this a challenge for us also to be non-judgemental when people ask for help, because how we respond really affects a situation.

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

so true :)

Anonymous said...

I believe the first step in the processing is loving yourself. I never care what people think about me because they have never walked a day in my shoes.

Connie said...

This is so true!!!